We will start the school of Inspiration, Innovation & Influence by getting to know our Savior, the source of all creativity.
In this section we will learn who we are as His children, what our calling is and what areas we need to grow in.
Know your message
In this section we will learn from the Bible, about influencers in society, worldviews and communication.
Everyone has influence – but only great leaders will be remembered! To be successful in life, we need to have the right tools, understanding and a heart to lead well.
We will work with real life ideas, projects and businesses – the goal is to give you all the tools you will need to become a world changing entrepreneur! In this process you can also complete the Finnish Further Qualification in Entrepreneurship.
Life long influence
It’s all about your character. You will be surrounded by people of influence from different areas of society, hear their stories, get to know them personally and be mentored by them.
You will do a 7-week internship in a real life setting and gain more first-hand understanding of what it takes to carry out a business project and what you can accomplish together with likeminded people!
18 August 2021 – 3 June 2022
- Autumn break: 18 – 24 October
- Christmas break: 20 December – 2 January
- Winter break: 28 February – 6 March
- Internship: 4 April – 27 May
- Debriefing: 30 May – 2 June
- Graduation: 3 June 2022
Cost – 8400€
18 August 2021 – 1 April 2022
Lecture phase cost includes:
– Accommodation (1400€)*
– Meals (1200€)
– Teaching (5800€)**
– Local travel
*Students with a Finnish residence permit can apply for Kela housing benefits.
**Students with Finnish residence permit can apply for apprenticeship training (Oppisopimus) to complete the Finnish Further Qualification in Entrepreneurship.
Cost – 1000-2600€ (Based on destination)
4 April – 27 May 2022
Internship phase cost includes
– Possible overseas flights (0-1000€)
– Accommodation (600€)
– Meals (400€)
– Local travel. (200-600€)
It does not include for ex. visas, vaccinations, travel insurance or personal spending.
Student accommodation is in separate male and female dormitories of 3-6 people.
Every room has its own bathroom and some also have a kitchenette.
A limited number of family rooms are available.
Do you have any questions? Let us know!
School will be organized at the training facility of YWAM Ruurikkala
Learn more about YWAM Ruurikkala
Finland is a hidden gem tucked away in the far North. It is a treasure waiting to be discovered. You will find thousands of reasons to fall in love with Finland: the people, Arctic adventures and secrets. And four distinct seasons that will continue to call you back. When you think you have seen and experienced it all, it is time to explore Finland.
Create the new!
- Let’s get out of the selfie-box! Break free of individualistic thinking and learn how you can be a change maker in society! Selfishness does not bring change!
- The world is waiting for a new generation of believers in Jesus who are desperate to know their Savior and willing to let Him lead them in creating new ways to influence the world trough business, politics, media, arts, education and family!
- We are called to disciple the nations. For far too long the Church has been focusing only on winning souls while it has lost a generation. It’s time to rise up and bring the principles of the Word of God into society.
Innovation is Influence!
- If we don’t understand how the world functions, we can’t see what we can and should do. We need vision that is larger than ourselves and we need to see how we fit in that picture.
- Each one of us is called to influence. Most of the time we don’t realize or remember that He is the Creator, the Source of ideas and wisdom. In Him we have the answers to the questions of the world.
- Even the best idea is not enough if we lack networks and encouragement. We need relationships and we are called to work together. If we can get to know the heroes of everyday life and learn from them, we can do far greater things than the ones before us.
Inspired by God!
- The School of Inspiration, Innovation & Influence combines knowing God, depth of the Bible, understanding the Biblical worldview and the spheres of influence in society, communication skills, leadership training and hands-on entrepreneurial training.
- Throughout the whole nine months, students will be inspired by real life stories and examples of influence in different spheres of society. The aim is to receive new innovative ideas, work around them and to start new businesses!
- Students will complete the Finnish Further Qualification in Entrepreneurship and a YWAM Discipleship Training School (DTS)